Forum Discussion

jbrown918
New Contributor II
3 years ago

Most active devices

On the Cox WiFi app it shows most active over the last 24 hours, but can you see most active devices over the last 30 days? Looking for a way to see activity snapshot for all devices for 30 day period. I can look at each device individually but cannot compare or see most active.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • @Jbrown918. Good question. The app is not currently designed to provide a running history of service usage for that long of a time. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.
      jbrown918
      New Contributor II

Perhaps a good suggestion for future updates

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

You'd probably need another program...such as Excel...to copy-and-paste the data.

I don't rent the Panoramic or have ever used the app, but I'm sure there would be some data to extract.  It'd be a little involved to initially setup but just a simple copy-and-paste afterwards.

You'd have to post a sample of what you could get from the app...edited for privacy stuff of course...for me to advise.

jbrown918
      New Contributor II

Oh of course a quick pivot would work but I would think this should be a feature in the app itself. I was just asking to check that I wasn’t missing anything and throwing the thought out there as a suggestion. Thanks though for the suggestion.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

I'm sure there are better routers capable to report what you need.  "Bandwidth Monitoring" would probably be the key phrase.

bearone2
    Contributor III

check "my data usage" from a computer...wifi app can only provide so much info.