Forum Discussion

CoxPayAttention
New Contributor
5 years ago

Contour App - no sound on Channels 1013 (KCOPDT) & 1012 (KDOCDT) AND Spanish on Channel KTLA5...WHY?

For WEEKS now, two channels on my app have had NO sound and one channel is in Spanish?

I've called, I've worked with the online Tech Support through text and no one at Cox can figure it out

With Disney streaming services launching soon and with our Roku, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, I'm ready to fire Cox after 20 years.

Anyone else having this issue?

1 Reply

• Hi PayAttention, audio issues on some channels viewed through the Contour App was an issue reported a few weeks ago. It took a while for our video engineers to troubleshoot and resolve the problem. The video engineers now believe they have resolved the audio issues. If you use watchtv.cox.com, please delete your browser cache and cookies, close the browser completely, reopen the browser, and launch watchtv.cox.com. If you use the Contour App on a mobile device, uninstall the Contour App from your device and then reinstall it. Please let us know if you have any further audio issues. - Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator