Welcome to the TV Support Forum
Here you can ask, answer, and discuss technical topics regarding Cox Cable TV.
The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register (or log in with) your own Forums identity, click Sign in or Register.
To get the most out of your forums experience, follow these guidelines for posts:
- Use descriptive titles for your posts. Put as much of your problem in as possible, i.e., “Changing the video format for my TV”
- Provide a specific description of the issue. For example, write “Which connection should I use to connect my TV to my cable box?”
- Use the Report Content button to let us know if you see comments that are off topic, abusive, or otherwise unrelated to the discussion.
- Use the Mark as Solution button to show others which solution really worked for you. By flagging good solutions, you may just solve the problem for some other user.
Here are a few ground rules before we get started:
- Be respectful. Hostile, derogatory, or mean posts will be removed.
- Please don’t post your personal information, like account number, phone number, social security number, address, or any other sensitive information. We’ll remove posts that contain these things, but the Cox Forums Team can’t be responsible for who may see it before we do.
- The Cox Forums Team deletes spam comments, removes copyrighted material, and generally tries to keep these conversations open and available for Cox subscribers to ask questions, get help, and discuss their experiences.