Forum Discussion

meljones204
New Contributor
2 months ago
Solved

TV Service Pricing and AI Chat

My bill in Fairfax County VA has increased twice. Few channels I enjoy. Needed "basic" pricing on Contour TV Starter and Chat agents have cute auto responses and no helpful response. This will prompt a cancelation of my television package.  Do not need lack of informative support.  

• Hello meljones204,
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with the link to this post, your full name, and your complete address. You can also reach out to us on Twitter (twitter.com/CoxHelp) or message us on Facebook (facebook.com/coxcommunications).

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello meljones204,
    Cox provides the Support Forums as a service to its customers to help them obtain technical support, exchange ideas, and get information relating to Cox products and services. Billing and account questions that require the sharing of personal information aren't suited for a public forum. For further assistance, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with the link to this post, your full name, and your complete address. You can also reach out to us on Twitter (twitter.com/CoxHelp) or message us on Facebook (facebook.com/coxcommunications).