Forum Discussion

Miss_P
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

TV service not working

I moved my services a month ago and have not been able to watch TV due to this error code constantly coming up: XRE-03121

I have chatted with your techs, called over and over again, STILL isn't working. I dod a random hard reset (for about the 10th time) and my TV service worked for ONE DAY then went back to this code!!! You charge way too much for your SERVICE TO ALWAYS MESS UP! I pay d*mn near $200 a month, and I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to move elsewhere if services were offered, unfortunately they're not, so I'm stuck! Fix your crappy system asap! This is absolutely absurd! Then you charge a fee for the tech to come out and it'll only be waived if they resolve the issue and it was on their end ..??? That's bogus! Who would have that type of TRUST IN COX! You're cr*ppy. Fix your system and stop robbing people of their hard earned money! 

• If possible, trade in your set-top box. I had similar problems and the new box fixed them.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    PJS2
    Contributor

If possible, trade in your set-top box. I had similar problems and the new box fixed them.

• Hi Miss P,

If you need assistance, we are happy to help troubleshoot and schedule a tech if needed.

Usually, there is only a charge for a service visit if the issue is with your personal equipment or interior wiring issues. We do have a service plan that covers most interior wiring issues called Cox Complete Care. For more information: www.cox.com/.../completecare.html

If the issue is with Cox-owned equipment or outside wiring, there is no charge.

Feel free to contact us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please send your home address, your first/last name, and the name of the primary account holder. We are available 24/7 and we are happy to help.

Thank you,

Mike J.
    Cox Support Forums Moderator