Forum Discussion

Soprano12
New Contributor II
4 years ago

Sports App

Why aren't women's athletics included with the sports app? It never has info about any women's sports being played currently or in future. I go to my favorites, but don't see Women's college volleyball, or gymnastics. What about "Me Too". Misogynistic garbage!

And who needs a screen saver on the tv? The picture is already moving if the tv is on. And why turn the sound off? 

8 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

This is a good question.  i usually check scores but don't recall seeing any women sports.  I guess shamelessly marketing you're woke and actually being woke are two different things.

As for the screensaver, if you pause a program, it'll turn on if configured.  However, TV sets nowadays are LED and not vulnerable to burn-in as was plasma.  I like to use it for Music Choice.

Soprano12
      New Contributor II

I set up playlists of shows I've watched many times before. I use these playlists to sleep to. If I am lucky enough to sleep for more than 4 hours at a time, the "screensaver" comes on, turning the sound off also, and I wake up. 

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

You're using TV as a sleep-aid but Contour wakes you?  You can enable autoplay to automatically play the next episode.

Contour button > Settings (gear icon) > Labs > Autoplay.

("Labs" is a weird category.)  Sleep gooderly!

Soprano12
    New Contributor II

I'm watching Nebraska v Illinois women's volleyball, no thanks to Contour's sports app! Huskers are about  to wrap it up. 

Allan
      @Soprano12, I appreciate your suggestion about our sports app as I am also a huge women's volleyball fan. I will submit your request/feedback to our programming team on your behalf. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.