Forum Discussion

Walkingdeadjunk
New Contributor III
11 months ago

Paramount network missing from on demand?

I used to watch yellowstone and other paramount content on demand all the time. Now I can’t find paramount (ch 25) on the on demand menu at all. 

4 Replies

• Hi, there. I'm sorry about the issue with locating Paramount. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to help. -ChrisJ - Forums Moderator
      Walkingdeadjunk
      New Contributor III

I’m not having trouble locating it, it’s not there. I got a roku and found everything your poor on demand service is missing like shows and episodes.

• It’s Paramount Plus now and it’s a paid subscription. Seal Team moved there so I’m a sucker and pay for it! Look under Apps (Contour button on remote) and you’ll see it listed there. 

Walkingdeadjunk
      New Contributor III

No there is still regular Paramount that is free with my cable subscription. I found it on my Roku and am able to watch all the regular paramount content like Yellowstone and now 1883 there. For some reason on demand has removed it from their listings and Cox never knows what’s going on with On Demand.