Forum Discussion

Woodster
New Contributor
8 months ago

KMCC Channel Assignment

When and what channel will KMCC 34.1 (Scripps Sports = Vegas Golden Knights) be added to the Cox channel lineup? I'm missing the replays of the Stanley Cup finals and I'm paying a lot for cable TV.

4 Replies

coopey69
    New Contributor

I read somewhere that it will be added as channel 38 but that has not happened. Cox has been derelict in their responsibility to satisfy their customers. If you call Cox, nobody has the answer when and where this channel will be added.

DannyS

Hello, we would not be privy as to what/when any channels occur until it goes live.  You can always submit a channel request for any channel that you would desire to be available on our platform.  Please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com.  We would be happy to submit this request for you anytime. 

mrfcpa
    New Contributor

I'm another one who wants to know what channel the Vegas Golden Knights games will be broadcast. The hockey season starts on Sunday. If I cannot watch the VGK games on Cox anyore, there is no reason not to switch to DirectV.

coopey69
      New Contributor

A Knights radio program today confirmed that Scripps reached an agreement with Cox and KMCC will be channel 38 on Cox. They did not state when it would be added but likely before opening season game. I believe Sunday's preseason game will be on either TNT or channel 13.