Forum Discussion

Piper8ca
New Contributor
4 years ago

Contour Streaming Player Apps

I have the Contour Streaming player and one of the apps available is Fox Nation. However, if I want to watch anything there is a fee. I am a subscriber to Fox Nation and I can watch on my computer. I want to be able to watch on my TV through the player. How can I gain access to the Fox Nation app on the Contour Streaming player using my subscription? I do not feel that I should have to pay to watch something that I already subscribe to.  Thank you.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

How do you know Fox Nation is compatible on the Contour Streamer?

Piper8ca
      New Contributor

Because it is listed when I browse the Apps etc. That is how I know.

Piper8ca
      New Contributor

@Allan, that is fine and dandy but that does not answer my question. Why should I pay for something that I already subscribe to and it shows on the stream player as available but only if I pay for episodes. I already pay for that service and I would like to watch on the tv through the player. Is there a solution for that problem or not?

SharonL
        Former Moderator
        Hello,

This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
        Cox Support Forum Moderator