Forum Discussion

Kevin_S_
New Contributor III
4 years ago

Channel 1136 and 136.

I am having issues with channel 1136 and 136. It's the nba channel and it's the only channel that this is doing it on. It's very blurry and sometimes it pixels. Anyone else having issues ?

7 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello Kevin S.

We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Please not personally. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Crystal S.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Kevin_S_
      New Contributor III

Hello,

I called cox today and explained how unclear the picture was in the NBA channel 1136 MD 136. They tried rebooting the box with no success. They offered to send out a tech but I declined. There was no need for a tech to come out for 1 channel not being clear and blurry when all the rest of channels are fine . Cox just needs to get it together.

MichaelJ
        Kevin S., each channel has its own frequency. So, if one or multiple channels are not coming in clearly, it can be as simple as the cable box needs to be replaced, or they may be a signal issue caused by bad wiring or a loose fitting. I recommend scheduling a tech to come out and troubleshoot the issue. If there is a wiring issue inside you may benefit from adding Cox Complete Care to y9our account. For more information: www.cox.com/.../completecare.html If the issue is with the cable box or Cox-owned equipment or outside wiring there is no service charge. If the issue is with inside wiring or with personal equipment there is a service charge of $75.00. Cox Complete Care may cover it.

Thank you,

Mike J.
        Cox Support Forums Moderator