Forum Discussion

Arvindneha123
New Contributor
3 months ago

COX Support Response is really poor

I wanted to unlock my device and for that i contacted support team via Chat. I had to wait 10-15 min for each response from Support while chatting. Very Poor Service and response. When I asked why taking this long it just "We are checking please wait" 

I really need to think of switching back to other service provider.  

4 Replies

• Arvindneha123, I'm sorry your experience with Chat Help was this upsetting. You can reach the Social Media Team around the clock, 7 days a week by emailing us at cox.help@cox.com. You can also tag CoxHelp on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram for our assistance. You can also reach a live agent by calling 1 (800) 234-3993 and choosing Technical Support 24/7.  We'd like to maintain our relationship with you. It is my hope that these tools will help create a better customer service experience for you. Have a great weekend and thank you for being a valued member of the Cox family. 

Arvindneha123
      New Contributor

Really ? Is this solution for Chat Support Poor service HeatherS ?

My Phone is unlocked but whenever I tried to activate new ESim it keep saying "Not Allowed" contact service provider Can someone help me here ?

outbackcountry
        New Contributor II

Your best bet is to chat with another Live agent (keep trying) or call support or walk-in to a store, if you have one nearby. This online forum doesn't have anyone to support Mobile devices (crazy, I know). I just chatted with a live agent yesterday to unlock my device.  Good luck.