Forum Discussion

MasterMyDomain
Contributor
9 months ago

Add a contact in Call History not working

Trying to add a new contact in Call History fails, with the following message: "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties processing your request. Please try again."  This started yesterday and does it for 3 different new contacts.  None of them have special characters in the name which will cause the same message to appear.  I have a lot of contacts - - is there a limit?  Or is this a bug? 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • It was fixed today, or possibly late last night when they sent an email to my AT&T account at 10:39 PM PDT that they created a Cox Email account for me.  Now I have to cancel that.  But I'm thankful the call history contact add/edit is working again. 

DRVEGAS
      Valued Contributor

They already know about it but it's still not fixed.  I'm just curious what kind of device are you using to try and get it to work?

DRVEGAS
    Valued Contributor

Same here.  I'm getting the same error message.  I can't add any contacts at all.

• There has also been a huge increase in caller IDs with the Spam? notice.  My guess is Cox tinkered with that relatively new feature and broke the add/edit contacts feature in voice tools. 

MasterMyDomain
      Contributor

There have been 6 Spam? calls since 9 Aug when the add/edit contact feature started failing.  The previous one was 1 Aug.  In all of July there were only 4.  In all of June there were only 5.