Forum Discussion

R_Brandt
New Contributor
5 years ago

Your pricing on your website **!

Just want to give you some feedback that the pricing on your website absolutely **. Many times have I been interested in Gigablast and even willing to pay a bit more than I pay now but find myself getting sick to my stomach when I research the pricing on your site. You literally have to click in 3 layers deep to find the pricing chart and study it close enough to find that after 12 months the "promotional" price disappears and your bill will increase. Why don't you just say on the very first page that the term of the promotion is 12 months? Why don't you even make it clear that it is promotional pricing? Why do you say my bill will increase by $22/mo but don't specify next to that clearly that only for 12 months? 

I'm not even ranting about the actual price of the service, just the fact that your pricing on your website is intentionally vague.

Shame on Cox.

2 Replies

bearone2
    Contributor III

that's been happening for years, when the bill goes up, i contact cox rewards for the current promotion.

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi R Brandt, this post has been locked. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High-Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account-specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator