Forum Discussion

marcie77
New Contributor II
6 months ago

You guys suck!

It is a shame that you have monopolized the system here. Your prices are too high, your service is poor and every time you schedule a power check to "improve our service ", you cause power outages for over 12 hours.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I agree! We pay for unlimited data for our Internet which is sooo expensive and we get days like today, it's been out since some time last night and all day so far! Plus when you ask for an update it won't even give an estimate on when it will be back on! I wish we had other options.

• Hi, Warren. I'm so sorry for the issues with your service and I want to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to get you back up and running.

marcie77
      New Contributor II

I highly doubt you can be of any help to Warren. I just contacted corporate for the 3rd time and they have not provided any pertinent information or when it will be restored. With so many people working from home, this is beyond inconvenient. CALL THEM AND REQUEST TO GET A REFUND FOR SERVICES TODAY. This is horse manure!

M

Darkatt
        Valued Contributor III

It's highly doubtful ANYONE at Cox can help Warren, since Cox doesn't provide electricity. If Warren's POWER is out, he will have to call his local POWER company. 

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

How does a cable tv and internet provider cause a power outage? The POWER COMPANY does POWER CHECKS, Cox Provides me the best internet and telephone service I have ever had. Dominion Power, provides me Electricity, and yes, I installed Solar and Power Walls due to their frequent power spikes and drops.