Forum Discussion

btswan
New Contributor
18 days ago

Yahoo mail political partisanship

Besides other issues with Cox going to Yahoo mail, I've been noticing for several weeks that Yahoo mail is selectively sorting emails as the political campaigns begin to heat up.  Coming to my inbox are only Democrat party emails .  Republican or conservative related emails are all going to the Junk\spam email box.  For the 3 days of 8\25-27\24 my inbox shows 15 democrat emails and 0 republican.  My spam email box shows 16 republican emails and 0 democrat.  This is just a sample.  It has been going on, I'm sure forever on Yahoo, but only noticable by Cox users since the switch.  Cox, do you want to be associated with this blatant partisanship?  If it continues, I will be looking for another email provider.

• Cox has transferred, (sold?) it's email addresses to Yahoo. It's no longer a cox issue. You will need to complain to Yahoo. 

Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

Cox has transferred, (sold?) it's email addresses to Yahoo. It's no longer a cox issue. You will need to complain to Yahoo. 

• Hi Btswan, As DarkATT indicates we no longer have access to the email servers. all management of the cox.net email addresses including spam filtering is now done by Yahoo, If you are having trouble with this Please reach out to Yahoo for assistance https://help.yahoo.com/ 

Greg