Forum Discussion

Aeonpurple
New Contributor
2 months ago

Worst service

I am paying too much money for my cable service that I can’t use because my internet service is always down!!!!! 
it is just giving me stress and disappointment!!!! I am sick of contacting customer service all the time who will just reset it and will go down again after!!!!! Return my money back if you can’t give proper service. I’m paying more than $300 a month for poor service. I can’t enjoy watching my favorite show because of your worst internet service!!!!

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, there. I am sorry you are having issues. Please email my team with your request at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.

slatez
    New Contributor III

You're not alone.  I lost my job cuz it's been down last 5 days. Was with them for 20 years but switching to FIOS Wednesday.  And the app is terrible.  Wait 5 min just for someone in India to tell me there's no ETA on service restoration, and can they help with anything else? Well, what on earth is "anything else" when it's DOWN with no ETA?  I'll just stop there, cuz I could keep going.  Good luck getting your stuff resolved.  

slatez
      New Contributor III

Oh and on top of that they aren't even offering anything.  Like, I'd be hoping they would tell me I get a free month or something for 7 day outage.  All I get are text messages at 6:05am that wake me up every morning that says they're working "diligent" and "hard" on a solution.  Which btw, I never signed up for those.  Cox is gonna take a massive loss here in my area.

NicholeC

I'm sorry to hear you've been without service so long and regret this has led you to switching providers. If you have additional concerns or need to discuss your account, please reach us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com.