Forum Discussion

Zurq
Contributor II
2 years ago

Why does correcteds pile up on the same channel?

what does this mean, for the past week its been just this channel getting them, at least getting them really often. i refresh the page and it has more correcteds also. so i am a little confused. And i've been plagued with packetloss again for about a week, (not suprised as it's cox thing to always have packetloss on their network) just wondering if that has anything to do with what i have been seeing in my modem logs. thanks.

7 Replies

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Probably has something to do with the low SNR on that channel. Notice it is the only channel in the 800Mhz. I bet that has something to do with it.

Zurq
      Contributor II

anything i can do? or is it a cox thing?

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

If you have a direct connection to the demarc, nope. Looks like you have made several FCC complaints. Just keep doing that. Eventually they will get it all fixed. You must have some serious infrastructure issues(or management issues) causing this much trouble.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

You'll notice the corrections are also on only one frequency:  801 MHz.  There are lots of stuff also broadcasting on this frequency so you may be getting interference from a nearby source.