Forum Discussion

Noteodumb
New Contributor
2 months ago

Treated terribly

I can’t believe how badly I was treated by a customer service rep today. He was downright mean. When I asked to be bumped up to a supervisor, he kept asking why and would not transfer me. He finally said he would—but I knew I would get disconnected. I waited several minutes before he came back on and said a supervisor would talk to me. But get this—he then pretended to be a supervisor by holding his mic far away. I cranked up my hearing aids (I’ve worn them since I was 40) and still couldn’t; hear him. He said he would call me. I thought, okay, here we go. The phone rang and—gasp!—no one was there! And no one tried again. Big shocker. My husband was so upset when I told him how I was treated he went to the store and downgraded our service so that all we have is WiFi. Thirty years with Cox and over $100K from our pocket to theirs and this is how they treated me? All I can saw is wow.

2 Replies

• Hello. I am truly sorry to hear that you had to endure such an experience with us. Please feel free to send an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of this concern to cox.help@cox.com