Forum Discussion

ontheroad
New Contributor
9 days ago
Solved

Transition to Yahoo using OUTLOOK 2021 on PC

I'm in the process of transitioning to Yahoo.  In the Chrome Browse I can access prefectly.

In Office Outlook 2021 MSO after changing all the account settings using the POP3 and SMTP settings I get this message:

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3) your email server rejected your logo.  Verify your user name and password for this account in Account Settings.  The server responded: ERR [SYS/TEMP] Sever error - Please try again later.

I have double and tripled check all of this and over the 2 days and still getting the same errors.

It seems as though this is a Yahoo Server error.

Can any one offer and assistance/checks to make

DJ New Orleans

• Hello .

I do apologize for the email issue you are experiencing.  When you have a moment, I have provided a link with steps to assist with setting up the third-party email clients from Yahoo.

Please let us know if this helps.

help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN36637.html

2 Replies

• Hello .

I do apologize for the email issue you are experiencing.  When you have a moment, I have provided a link with steps to assist with setting up the third-party email clients from Yahoo.

Please let us know if this helps.

help.yahoo.com/kb/mail/SLN36637.html

ontheroad
      New Contributor

I ended up getting Yahoo support because I misinterputed the need for the a one time pass code to set it up in OutLook too.

That should be highlighted or emphasised more.  Essentially I thought just moving to Yahoo on the online browser was the only time that was needed and not for OUTLOOK also