Forum Discussion

freeflowplbg
New Contributor
5 months ago

SERVICE TECH FAIL

Hello,

It's Monday 3/11/2024.

Tech scheduled for between 8 AM and 10 AM. I left house to location 1 mile away.

Waited for call from service tech and got no message that he was there but did get a message from the dispatcher that the service tech had left. Dispatcher was not concerned that tech did not leave a message on my cell number. The dispatcher was dispassionate and dismissive. I refused to reschedule because I was not available for further insult from the dispatcher. Complete failure on the efficiency of Cox tech service and dispatch. I have only negative things to say about Cox tech service. They consistently have out of area phone numbers and no respect for a person's home and appearance. The computer I communicated with on the phone was more constructive than the dispatcher I had the displeasure of talking to.

Thanks for the insult,

Mark Lemoine

1 Reply

• freeflowplbg

I'm sorry to hear that this was your experience.  I'd be more than happy to look further into this for you.  Please send me an email and include your full name, address and a link to this forums post.  You can send that email to cox.help@cox.com.  

StephanieS