Forum Discussion

jimfed67
New Contributor II
7 years ago

Role of moderators in forums

I asked a question about the role of forum moderators and their expertise..... The question was LOCKED out and I got this response...

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. 

Tiffany R. 
Cox Support Forums Moderator

FYI Moderator, I'm discussing with fellow forum users that my EMAIL WAS HACKED and that forum moderators are ill equipped to provide technical solutions, advice or even confirmation as it pertains to a SECURITY BREACH.

Sure, you can ban us or do whatever is within your power to squelch our concerns... Doesn't really bode well for CUSTOMER SERVICE.

SHAME ON YOU COX!!!

2 Replies

Trikein
    Contributor III

I even had Reddit gold out for bait, and I got one nibble, but nothing. Most just don't know what went/is going on and most that know either just don't care or get paid a lot of money. Remember, Cox started out as a Newspaper/Ad company. The fact that is what they are turning into again does not surprise me. I mean seriously...who uses Kudzu?