Forum Discussion

meteor1962
New Contributor
6 months ago

Repeated Outages

So I start a discussion and COX replies with a no reply email and a twitter address. I dont use twitter and dont intend to start using, in addition they lock down the disscussion I created so you can no longer reply or add to it, I guess they found a way to solve this issue, canned response and dont allow a further discussion from the customers point.  Anyway here is what I wanted to say.

Well I don’t have a twitter account and don’t intend on setting one up.  Anyway this is not a specific outage it is an on going issue, internet is down, COX says they’ve fixed the problem, have a maint.  Scheduled or some other problem but then the internet works for a week or two, then its down again, and same story as before, maint, unplanned outage, updates…etc. The problem is this has only been and issue in the past year or so.  I don’t need fast or more bandwidth, I just need a stable internet that works.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello Meteor1962,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have been having so many issues in your area. Please reach out to us through email at cox.help@cox.com. We would love to assist you with this matter.

Thank you,

Cox Forum Moderator