Forum Discussion

meteor1962
New Contributor
6 months ago

Repeated Outages

Over the past few months Ive had more outages and down time than in the past 10 yrs.  I see ads from cox trying to convince people to stay with them and not move to a cell providers internet service. The ads also talk about faster speeds.what good are faster speeds if half the time the internet is not working at all. 

Here is a screen shot of the most recent outages and a response from people in the neighborhood about it. As you can see people are ready to try other services regardless of the speed they just eant it to work consistently 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  •  

I'm sorry to hear you've been having this experience. I'd be glad to help look into this. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. For this issue,  please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook. 

You should be able to privately message us your address via one of those options and we will be glad to further investigate the troubles occuring in your neighborhood. Thank you.