Forum Discussion

DavidCamp4773
New Contributor II
3 months ago

Poor service is an understatement

Hello all! I am noticing a trend here with any complaints or issues with Cox's service. As soon as something negative is posted comments are turned off? My service has been terrible and when I call to try and get resolution they just waste my time.

13 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    DavidCamp4773
    New Contributor II

It seems to me that you guys disable the ability for other people to comment pretty much immediately. I read messages were no foul language was used but I was unable to comment on said post it said comments were turned off. There seems to be a discrepancy with what you're saying and what actually happens.

StephanieS

DavidCamp4773

If you send an email to cox.help@cox.com it should come directly to me or one of my teammates if I'm on a break. 

DavidCamp4773
    New Contributor II

I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is and I've explained to multiple people with Cox what it is but it falls upon deaf ears. If you can guarantee me resolution that would be acceptable and I would be quite surprised. I feel we could continue this conversation with the exception of account information so that maybe others could benefit that are experiencing this same situation.

DavidCamp4773
    New Contributor II

How to email you my account information and then continue any other correspondence through this thread and hopefully other people could gain from this. I'm pretty sure you do want to help other people correct Stephanie? I know you personally have had nothing to do with my situation but I have had countless hours wasted by employees of your company. When someone is an employee they represent that company and take on the responsibility of anything past coworkers have created, which in my case is an upset and very doubtful customer.

StephanieS

DavidCamp4773

Please know that our Social Media Team is an escalations group and we can help.  Please do send an email with your information.  Thanks! 

• DavidCamp4773

Hi!  I'd be more than happy to take a look at your account.  Please know that we only delete posts that have foul language from Facebook only because we consider our Facebook page family friendly.  Please send me an email: cox.help@cox.com.  Thanks! 

rglancey
    New Contributor II

Our internet has been out for over 17 hours. I get no updates. I contacted live agent but they aren’t much help at all. You should contact the Louisiana Public Service Commissioner and ask them for more oversight on Cox Internet failures. They really helped me with an Entergy issue. More people should contact them. Just google Louisiana Public Service Commissioner. Cox needs to be exposed to them

TiffanyR

Hello Rglancey, 

I am truly sorry to hear that you have had internet issues over the past 17 hours and have not received any updates. Have you been told if there is an outage or not? Outages don't usually last for that long. We would be happy to take a look into what's going on with your service. When you have a chance, can you email my team at cox.help@cox.com with your name and address to allow us to investigate? 

rglancey
        New Contributor II

I just went through all that texting with a live agent.

rglancey
    New Contributor II

I feel your pain. All of our Security cameras- Computers-Alarm systems-Alexa Devices and more rely on internet connectivity. Its been 17 hours now and no updates received