Forum Discussion

Tom3
New Contributor
2 months ago

Pensacola cox internet outage for over two weeks

I lose internet 3 to more than 5 times daily, it ranges from 20 minutes to the one this morning of 3 hours.  I chatted with the customer service online app on sunday and he verified an outage and continuing work and had no idea of when it would be fixed.  When I lose the net I lose landline, internet for the computer and television, and it just keeps happening every day back and forth all day and night. Why cant Cox tell you what they are working on that causes this much of an outage and when it should be back up consistently.

Before the last couple of weeks I had very few outages and they would last less than 15 minutes.  might be time to look into Att again.

2 Replies

• Hi, there. I'm really sorry about the issues you've had with your service and I'd like to help. Please email us the physical address and any other pertinent information to Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and a copy of this forum message. We really want to get you back up and running.

Tom3
      New Contributor

I sent in my information and the outage stopped for 3 or 4 days but then last friday I had an outage a little longer than 3 hours, but when i left the house a cox truck was at the end of the street so hopefully they found a fix.