Forum Discussion

gdess
New Contributor
7 months ago

Over 13 Internet outages the past 6 weeks

I started on Cox in April of 2023 and generally the service has been pretty good up until about 6 to 8 weeks ago. Now I'm experiencing generally two outages each work weak spanning several hours. Since I work from home and I use video conferencing internet phone and had to connect to my Works server I must have consistent internet to do my job.

I believe that they're having equipment failures throughout my area in Casa Grande Arizona but they are not communicating and being transparent to their users about these outages. I cannot get anybody on the phone when an outage happens, I can't talk to anyone when it happens and to some degree I totally understand that except for the fact that I can't even get somebody on the phone or by texting with the chat bot after the fact in order to get some kind of an idea of when the technical difficulties they've been experiencing consistently over two months is going to be resolved. I am now forced to find another internet company to switch over to since this company is not being transparent with the outages issue and does not provide relevant support when a user tries to contact them instead being switched to phone trees being switched to bots, and that's unacceptable.

• Hello. The last thing we want is for you to feel like you need to go with another provider when you are having ongoing trouble with your services. We appreciate your loyalty and hope we can maintain our relationship. You definitely deserve reliability, and I can relate to how you feel.  I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. You can also reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com