Forum Discussion

foxgr
New Contributor
10 days ago
Solved

One of my accounts remains to be transitioned

I have multiple COX email accounts and several months ago I was told to transition two of them to Yahoo! Mail, which I did successfully.  I have not yet received notice to transition my remaining account and would like some assurance that I will have a chance to do so and my account won’t one day suddenly disappear when Cox completely shuts down the service.  I had expected the transition to be complete well before this time.  Is the transition still under way and when is it expected to be complete?  Is it possible to request transition now so that I can complete it at a convenient time and not out of town?

• Hi Suefay. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. I regret that we don't have an estimated completion date of the email migration to yahoo. Once each email account is transitioned, you will receive an email. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

3 Replies

• Hi Suefay. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. I regret that we don't have an estimated completion date of the email migration to yahoo. Once each email account is transitioned, you will receive an email. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

Suefay
    New Contributor

Same situation, same question. Any way to speed this up? Or at least get an idea of a target end date for all migrations to be completed?