Forum Discussion

khildebrandt
New Contributor
3 months ago
Solved

Cox transition to Yahoo

Hello, I have some general questions.  I am not technical.  I read "Rdrolet" discussion from 2 months ago but I don't see answers to his questions.

Currently Cox email is compatible with Microsoft Outlook.  I have hundreds of folders and subfolders in my Outlook account that I regularly use.  Is Yahoo compatible with MS Outlook?  Because I want to continue to retain and add to these same folders and view their contents and add new files.  Will I be able to use these same Outlook files the same way using Yahoo? 

Will this only change the look of my emails on webmail?  Which I could never see my Outlook folders on webmail anyway. 

I also agree with "AZNurse" discussion, why do we only get 1 GB?

Kristan

• Hi, Kristan. I understand your concerns and I will be glad to assist. Once your email is transitioned to Yahoo, you will still be able to use Outlook with all of the same folders. It will require you to change your server settings in the program, but it will maintain the existing email there. All additional available information can be found at https://www.cox.com/emailmove but at this time we don't have any dates confirmed. Customers will begin receiving email communications 60 days prior to migration. I hope this helps and thank you so much for your patience. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, Kristan. I understand your concerns and I will be glad to assist. Once your email is transitioned to Yahoo, you will still be able to use Outlook with all of the same folders. It will require you to change your server settings in the program, but it will maintain the existing email there. All additional available information can be found at https://www.cox.com/emailmove but at this time we don't have any dates confirmed. Customers will begin receiving email communications 60 days prior to migration. I hope this helps and thank you so much for your patience.