Forum Discussion

Englit05
New Contributor
2 months ago

Omaha internet down day 3?

So our internet went out during a major storm on Wednesday in Omaha, and through the automated updates we were being told to expect service to resume by ~10PM that evening. Since late Wednesday evening, the ETA estimates have been removed and no agents on the phone or through chat can give us any update or insight to what is going on or when we can expect to have internet again. Given my wife and I work remote this is obviously problematic. Anyone know what is going on?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Nsudyka
    New Contributor

I’d like to know too. Been out since Wednesday and no updates.  As soon as it comes on I’m switching to Great Plains as my neighborhood has service with then now.  We had better get a real discount on our bill for days of no service.  Cox has seen its last days at my home.  If someone gets info on when it will return please post somewhere.  Not a happy customer

HeatherS

The purpose of Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to Cox residential [Internet] [Cox TV] [Etc] services with other customers. For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp,  visit us on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com.