Forum Discussion

cblenz
New Contributor
4 years ago

Not receiving verification code

I am super frustrated.  I have spent the entire evening trying to get a verification code.  I have an account with the department of health to receive a COVID vaccine as I am seeing COVID patients daily.  Unfortunately, I used my cox email as my contact.  All of my colleagues used their google accounts and are able to receive their verification code.  I believe that Cox is blocking this email.  I have tried to use a different email through google, and I am able to get a code but because my account is set up under a cox email and my email and code don't match, they will not let me proceed with scheduling.   I have a ticket that I submitted but it will be 1-2 days before it will be addressed!  Is there someone that can help me sooner?

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Does this happen through webmail as well? If you still need assistance, please send our team an email at cox.help@cox.com Please include your first/last name, home address, the email address that these emails will be coming from, and a copy of an example email if possible.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    bearone2
    Contributor III

cox is protecting you, must think the email is spam!!

you can't go into settings to change preferences of how to contact??