Forum Discussion

tireman1961
New Contributor
2 months ago

Lost and Slow connection

Over the last year I have been without internet more then I have had it. If the wind blows I lose internet. Have had customer service tell me there is nothing wrong on their end numerous times. Have had technicians out several times and claim it is on their end they should have it resolved. Actually had one tech relay our end of town does not receive proper service because COX is more worried about the new areas of construction and it would cost them to much to update our lines and service. Being in a neighborhood built in the 1970's none of the internet suppliers in town have good service. They are quick to email bill is due but really do not care if we get what we pay for. Always some excuse for piss poor connection.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • tireman1961 

I know service issues can be frustrating. I do wish our community would be able to assist in this, however it seems more likely that we'll need to take a look at your account. Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing, account and some service issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.