Forum Discussion

Richard0639
New Contributor
4 years ago

Loss of internet connection every single day.

Hello. I’ve had Cox internet/phone for right around 6 months I’d say. Everything was working pretty good up until about a month ago. Now it’s completely out several times a day forcing me to lose out on money, time, and work as I am self employed; working from home. I have to reboot my modem from the account site online several times a day, and I get no connection literally at some point every single day. I only operate 1-2 devices at a time as I live alone so I’m not overloading anything. It’s getting down right ridiculous honestly. Every time I call customer service they just have me reboot my modem as if I’m not already doing that multiple times a day as it is now. 

Something’s gotta give here. Thank you for your time. 

3 Replies

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello Richard,

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your internet. This appears as if you may need someone to investigate your account personally. We would be able to assist you with this. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Thank you.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Annette1075
    New Contributor

I’m having the same issues.  When it happens, I go on my Cox account, and it says that there’s an outage in my area.  Almost every day.  It’s very frustrating.

Allan
      @Annette1075, I recommend sending us an email with your full name, address, and a brief description of the issue to cox.help@cox.com so we can look into this ongoing issue for you. Thanks. -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator.