Forum Discussion

bigbear2489
New Contributor II
8 months ago

Internet issues

I have been moving to my new house for a week and since that day I cannot have a single day without my internet signal being interrupted, is it just me or is there someone else with the same problem???

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Tylorzwar
    New Contributor

Been happening for the past week for me! Not only that I had an appointment for a tech today to come to my home and they never showed up!!! They made me reschedule now I have to wait two more days!!!

bigbear2489
      New Contributor II

For me, tomorrow is my third day that the technician will come to tell me that there is no problem, this situation is annoying.

Didee
        New Contributor

I have a technician scheduled again for the second time tomorrow. Never had these problems before and we have had cox since 2003!

Shaun_A

Hello there. I certainly apologize for the service issues you have been experiencing. I can understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you are moving into your new home.  We definitely want to help in any way we can. I can pull up your account to view your services and equipment to see what is going on. Can you send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and complete address? That way I can check on that for you. Thank you.

RobertS1

I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your internet. I can imagine how frustrating this can be. We value your business and want you to have reliable service. If you DM your full name and address I would love the opportunity to help.

• Hello. Are you experiencing this issue with all devices in the home or just one? When you experience this issue, do the lights on the modem change? -Allan, Cox Support Forums Moderator 

bigbear2489
      New Contributor II

An hour ago it had an internet signal now the light is flashing orange I tried to reset my modem with the app and it says it is offline

Didee
    New Contributor

Mine is interrupted at least 2 to 3 times a day. Very irritating!