Forum Discussion

Dburdine
New Contributor II
27 days ago

Internet interruptions

For the past 3 months there has been constant interruptions in service. Today being the longest outage for a minimum of 10 + hours. This is simply unacceptable service. If I had class today I would have been in a very bad position. In the past Cox has been very reliable however this is no longer the case. Paying for services that only work part time is not the agreement, I think my time with cox is coming to a close. Paying over $100 a month for something that I can’t rely on just seems not intelligent. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello. I'm sorry to hear you have been having service trouble. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com