Forum Discussion

Tate12
Visitor
6 hours ago

How to give feedback on Customer Support

I’ve looked high and low for a survey, stayed on the call a bit and there wasn’t anything but silence. The call was infuriating, and the supervisor was only mildly better. I didn’t even need a supervisor, I just wanted someone different who could communicate more clearly in a way that didn’t leave me feeling jerked around. I had to ask 8 times. 8. I only got 1 of the three issues I had resolved but I was so frustrated I gave up. I don’t want to switch providers, I want better customer service from the one I have.

• Hello Tate12,

Customer Service is very important to us and I regret to learn of your experience.  My team would be glad to assist you with any concerns you may have.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.
    We look forward to working with you.  

Cox Support Forum Moderator

• Hello Tate12,

Customer Service is very important to us and I regret to learn of your experience.  My team would be glad to assist you with any concerns you may have.  Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.
    We look forward to working with you.  

Cox Support Forum Moderator