Forum Discussion

Kbstagg1
New Contributor
5 years ago

Gigabit and lag from hell

I have gigablast and am suffering from horrible lag, our whole neighborhood is. Call Cox today, and their system doesn't even show the 2 outages we have had in the last 2 days. Wtf. They don't seem to interested in fixing the problem, and just want to keep charging us to send a tech out. I do have the panoramic modem, which is a piece of ** and Im about to get rid of. I understand all this increase in traffic, but I pay a lot for speed and have never seen more than 350 if I'm lucky. Anyone have any suggestions? Tired of getting the run around from support

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Frustrated702
    New Contributor II

I am in the same exact situation. I'd suggest filing a complaint with the FCC, its the only way you will get their attention.

fandango708
    New Contributor

I’ve never seen 350 and I’ve had the gigablast for some time.  I’ve been a customer of cox for eighteen solid years and truly hope they read the forums!  I feel your pain...

fandango708
    New Contributor

I feel your pain!  I’ve never seen anything above 180 and I’ve had the service for some time.  I’ve been a customer for about 17 years.  I’m to the point of dropping my service once I can...