Forum Discussion

chatter
New Contributor
4 years ago

fluctuated billing

Anyone of COX received their monthly bills, in which no changes have been made to services, add no change in service charges to phone calls:  BUT the received bill was (somehow)  app $10 to $11.00.--  or    8% to 9% lower than your usual bill.  **
AS YOUR FOLLOWING BILLS ONLY WENT BACK UP TO THEIR PREVIOUS AMOUNT, from past history.
Anyone received such result?
** I called Cox customer service, before my later bill went back up to its usual amount.  The answer I got was in CONTRADICTION, to the (present) current higher amount.
Going by what Cox Customer Service told Me, in my status as a Cox Customer, that lower monthly rater that I earlier paid --- shall be a rather consistent monthly rate.

2 Replies

bearone2
    Contributor III

yes, i have one now that i'm chatting with cox rep about it.

• Hi Chatter. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator