Forum Discussion

Demoine
New Contributor
12 months ago

Double billed

I have a on going situation with Cox I was billed for internet for 13 months and found out later this service was included in my lease aminity fees I contacted Cox and was informed I am due a refund but it's been over 2 months and I keep getting the run around I have spoken to everyone and can't not seem to get a resolution I can recover these funds in small claims court I have all the information and proof to do so but would like to avoid the time and money to have my case heard in district court any suggestions on resolving this 

• Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear about your billing concerns. Addresses that have services provided are discounted for any additional service. We cannot double bill the same address. However, I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com