Forum Discussion

gparzlaw
New Contributor
2 years ago

Customer service

Have others had customer service reps lie to you?  I have taken off work twice now for service only to have no one show.  When I call customer service I had a rep idicate someome would call me by end of business day.  No one did.  So I called back and the next rep told me that there was no note that anyone was supposed to call me.After over 10 years of Cox Service I have made calls to other providers.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gparzlaw. Customer service is very important to us. We value you and want you to have a positive experience with us.  When a service call is scheduled, the customer gets a call the day before to advise of the appointment, should be able to see the appointment on the Cox app via any mobile device, should get an email regarding the appointment as well as a text message regarding the appointment. If a service call is canceled, the customer would get an email/text message with this information also. We do appreciate you being a long-time Cox customer and don't want to see you go. If I can be of any assistance, please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

Customer service has gone down hill over the last few years IMO. Maybe the representative sent a points form to request a same day technician but it was rejected by dispatch. Used to happen to me all the time when I worked there, however I always tried to call the customer back to let them know. Most don't take the time though. Stinks that you had that experience but I don't think it is unique to Cox.