Forum Discussion

Glenee
Contributor II
5 years ago

Cox Tech and Field Repair Employees

So many times we only come to these forums to complain. I am going to change this up a little. They get enough complaining but I never see the good jobs posted. We had a very Bad Power storm in Norman, Okla on Sunday morning July 12th. We I woke up My modem was dead and had to be replaced so Off to Best buy I go and get one just like it. Call Cox to activate New modem, lady could not communicate with the modem so she issued a service call for troubled line. The next day Service person Julio shows up and determines it's a bad line to the house and isssues a bigger service call, he stays and tries several different work around things to get me going. He could of just left after he saw the Bad line. The next day Jason shows up, He says he will check the pedestel  and line he show no signal also. Come to find out it's a Bad Tap on the pedestel. So he goes to work to fix the Tap. The new taps are not a direct exchange with the old taps so he has to work extra hard to fit the new tap in. Success that Day.

Now this was all in 100 degree weather.

I just wanted to say thanks to Julio and Jason for trying their best and going that extra mile they don't have to do.

G.W.

bearone2
    Contributor III

thanks for posting the atta boy.....don't see many of 'em!

SharonL
    Former Moderator
    Hello,

Thanking you for reaching out to the Social Media Team. We appreciate your feedback. We would like to forward this information to the technician's supervisor. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.

Sharon
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

Instagram