Forum Discussion

New Contributor
2 months ago

Cox rate increases after receiving federal funds

The first thing Cox did after receiving FREE federal ACP funds (taxpayer dollars) was raise our rates. Why? My service is NO better and I am not receiving any additional services.

STOP the corporate price gauging. You are collecting from taxpayers, then turning around raising rates and overcharging customers. See, what does the Cox CEO make?

The estimated total pay range for a CEO at Cox Communications is $269K–$496K per year, which includes base salary and additional pay.  Although his personal net worth has not been disclosed, the Cox family is worth around $34.5 billion, according to Business Insider.

Shameful.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi, 025419405 

I'm not sure what happened but this isn't how we want you to feel.

Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  

Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.