Forum Discussion

busymom3
New Contributor
2 months ago

Cox outages daily around 3 and 4 p.m.

Our internet service drops every weekday around 3 p.m.  We will reset on app, which will fail, then reset at the modem as directed. Rinse and repeat. Our home in Baton Rouge is about 25 years old, and utility work has been done recently on our street - sadly, no fiber.  There were a lot of reported outages while the utility work was being done, but I never saw a Cox truck.  I cannot get any attention from Cox, regardless of how many times I initiate a chat.  I am posting in hopes that there is a moderator who can give me some guidance, as we cannot work from home or get homework done without jumping through these hoops.

• Hi busymom3. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator