Forum Discussion

LW65
New Contributor
2 years ago

Cox Not Connecting to Google Home Mini

Anyone have any solutions for smart devices (i.e Google Home Mini) not connecting to Cox?  It keeps happening and Cox Support has not been able to fix it.  They did however, offer a premium Customer Care program for $10 per month that would be able to help me.  Interesting?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

According to your previous post, you ask for ideas, we provide ideas...but you either do not implement said ideas or respond.

What are the Minis doing now:  not connecting, momentarily connecting or connecting after two attempts?

Something apparently happened to the Panoramic router after your reboot.  Have you tried Factory Resetting the router or exchanging?

forums.cox.com/.../google-home-mini-no-longer-connecting

LW65
      New Contributor

Yes, have tried factory resetting numerous times - still not working,  Cox said I can pay $10 per month for  upgraded Customer Support and they could fix it.  So I assume that means Cox knows how to remedy the situation, but wants money to implement the remediation.  Funny how the problem did not start until Cox asked me to reset to get "faster speed".  Now to get my devices back to where they were previously I have to pay extra for Customer Support.

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Explain how you Factory Reset the Panoramic router?