Forum Discussion

nicie7
New Contributor
8 months ago

cable burial

Hello, I had Cox internet installed in my house in October of 2021.  The old line from the curb was not working so the tech ran a new line to the house. There is a spot where the line cross a piece of concrete side walk running to the back of my home.  The tech said someone would be coming out run the line under the concrete and bury the line.  This was around 2 years ago.  

I have called the customer service line and explained the situation earlier this year, at least 3 months ago.  The support rep didn't fully understand the issue and sent a tech to my home.  The tech arrived and quickly, but politely, told me he couldn't assist with my issue but he would turn this over to the construction/burial team.  I have not been contacted since. 

The line gets run over everytime I take the trash out and whenever I have to move heavy items to be back garage.  I also want to get some concrete installed in front of my gate and it would be in Cox's best interest to run this line through conduit before it gets buried under concrete. 

Please let me know what I need to do or who I need to contact to get this accomplished.

Thanks

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello, I am terribly sorry to hear about the line to your home not having been resolved yet. I'd like to help. When you have a moment, can you please email cox.help@cox.com with name, address, and link to forum thread. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, you can also reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.