Forum Discussion

Khadijahscott23
Visitor II
2 months ago

Blinking green light

We had an outage. Now I can’t connect to the internet. Modem blinking green. No tech can come out until 3 days from now and I work from home. HELP!

• Hi khadijahscott23. The purpose of the Cox Forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. Thanks, Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

Kered01
    New Contributor

Me too. When I tried to get help they made sure to tell me it could be $75 for the appointment even though my internet hasn’t came back since their network issue outage. Pavan wasn’t much help.

HeatherS

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your service after the outage cleared. I understand how upsetting that must be for you. Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue.  For questions, comments, and concerns regarding outages, billing, or other account-specific issues, we request that you reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook at  https://www.facebook.com/coxcommunications, or email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. Thank you.