Forum Discussion

asonstein
New Contributor
2 months ago

Apply for Connect2Complete

Has anyone ever successfully applied for Connect2Complete? Like does it actually even exist?

• Hi Asonstein, welcome to the Cox Forums! Thanks for your interest in Cox Internet and the Connect2Compete program. I'm sorry you've had difficulty getting information on Connect2Compete! It looks like the Connect2Compete domain is down. This would confuse and frustrate me, too! You can get the full details about C2C by going to www.cox.com/digitalequity, scrolling down to the Connect2Compete section, and clicking on See Plan Details. If you're familiar with the plan details and you're ready to apply, click HERE to get started. Enter your address on this page and the Connect2Compete application will load for you. After you fill in your information, click the blue button to continue the identity verification and C2C application process. My sister has Connect2Compete set up in her house for her 2 kids, and I'm always excited to recommend it to other folks with school-aged kids at home. If you run into any further questions, please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com.