Forum Discussion

nek_endhuku_ra
New Contributor
8 months ago
Solved

ACP program

I haven't received my ACP program discount.

LatitiaS
    8 months ago

Hi susytaylor83,

Please send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and address.  We would be happy to help. 

Latitia

Cox Moderator 

• Hi, Everyone.

There are a couple of ways to get approved for the ACP benefit, but it still needs to be linked to your account by applying on the Cox website. Anyone with questions regarding the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can learn more at http://www.cox.com/acp and if you need additional assistance, please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your account info and details of your concern. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      LatitiaS

Hi susytaylor83,

Please send us an email to Cox.Help@cox.com with your full name and address.  We would be happy to help. 

Latitia

Cox Moderator 

kcbug8468
    New Contributor

When I applied for it, it took like 5 or 6 weeks (so long I almost forgot about it). One day my bill came in and that's when I knew it applied the discount.  If it's already been that long, chances are that you're ineligible for some reason. I don't think Cox will know the reason but you can call and ask. I believe the program is funded by the state and you might have to contact them for more info. Hope this helps.

Darkatt
    Valued Contributor III

Actually it's a federal program. You will need to contact the federal government to find out what's going on. 

ColleenD

Hi, Everyone.

There are a couple of ways to get approved for the ACP benefit, but it still needs to be linked to your account by applying on the Cox website. Anyone with questions regarding the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can learn more at http://www.cox.com/acp and if you need additional assistance, please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your account info and details of your concern.