Forum Discussion

Sandib5460
New Contributor
2 years ago

3rd time this week that internet and TV have lost connection and it's only Wednesday

Third time on 2 days that internet and TV have lost connection 

WiderMouthOpen
    Esteemed Contributor

What model modem do you have? Try posting your signal levels from 192.168.100.1 assuming it's a stand alone modem and not one of Cox's.

• I hear ya im getting tired of my internet out all week I need a credit for all the times I don't have service ..its out again and it says 715 pm it will be fixed its 2 pm now ..im so tired of it 

WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor

Did you want to troubleshoot your issue or were you just venting? If you want to troubleshoot, try starting your own post with some info about your equipment and problem.

LisaH
      Hi Funmusikgirl. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at @CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator