2022 vs 2023

so last year I got qualified for the EBB 

and I was pay nothing for the cox internet

because I have the $49.99 COX internet plan

and the EBB program give me $50 dollars credit

now in 2023 I got requilifed for the same program

but COX now charge me $29.99 dollars a month

I may ask why ?

• Hi DanAz, I apologize that you've had trouble getting your questions answered. Thanks for reaching out to us! The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is now known as the Affordable Connectivity Program, or the ACP. The Affordable Connectivity Program is a U.S. government program that provides a discount of up to $30 per month for broadband services for eligible consumers. Consumers who live on qualifying Tribal lands can receive enhanced support of up to $75 per month toward broadband services. These details can be found at www.affordableconnectivity.gov/. If you have further questions about the ACP benefit, please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com. We're happy to assist you! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Darkatt
    Honored Contributor

The new government program only covers 30$ a month, not the 50$ the previous program covered. 

DanAz
    New Contributor II

what is the EBB program email address ?

Becky
      Hi DanAz, I apologize that you've had trouble getting your questions answered. Thanks for reaching out to us! The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is now known as the Affordable Connectivity Program, or the ACP. The Affordable Connectivity Program is a U.S. government program that provides a discount of up to $30 per month for broadband services for eligible consumers. Consumers who live on qualifying Tribal lands can receive enhanced support of up to $75 per month toward broadband services. These details can be found at www.affordableconnectivity.gov/. If you have further questions about the ACP benefit, please email my team at Cox.Help@cox.com. We're happy to assist you! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      WiderMouthOpen
      Esteemed Contributor
      EBB program email address ?

Couldn't find a email address but found a phone number for EBB support line. As for your other questions, I would try emailing Cox(cox.help@cox.com) and ask.

9am-9pm ET 7 days a week

1 (833) 511-0311

DanAz
      New Contributor II

yeah and nobody ever bother me to inform me about the change

because who I am anyway? just another piece of **

Darkatt
        Honored Contributor

It's a GOVERNMENT Program, if you are upset that you weren't provided information look to Biden and his government officials.