Forum Discussion

Rahul
Visitor II
5 days ago

iPhone 16 pro Max False ship date at the time of order

I placed an order for the iPhone 16 Pro Max on September 17, and the initial ship date mentioned was September 27. Three days later, I received an email stating that the new estimated delivery date is October 18. I'm disappointed because the ship date was initially given as September 27, and now it has been extended for over three weeks, with this being an estimate. I'm really unhappy with the service provided by COX. It's been a horrible experience. I don't know when I will get the phone

• Hi, there. I am so sory for the delay in receiving your iPhone. I know that's frustrating and I want to help. Please know the purpose of the Cox community forums is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox services with other customers and we encourage our users to assist each other where possible via this avenue. Billing and issues related to a specific account require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of your concern and a link to this post.  Because this post falls outside of the purpose of our forums I will be turning off replies to this thread. We look forward to receiving your email so that we may assist you.